- Roast Beef, Mozzarella, grape leaf pickle and red onion (wonder what it would taste like wrapped in a grape leaf? Hmmm....)
- Roast Beef, Swiss and dill pickle (I heat this one a little to melt the cheese a tad)
- Or go completely out there and wrap up Gouda, ham and an apple slice
I'd love it if you would also share your favorite roll-ups or gluten free recipes because I'm always looking for something new to try. Lately, I've been on a search for a good gluten-free pizza crust. I have a recipe using cauliflower which I really like and will share later but I'd really like to experiment with other options as well!
A few other gluten free recipes to try:
- Cauliflower & Carrot Pizza Crust
- Black Bean and Corn Vegetable Wrap (with a gluten free wrap)
- St. Patrick's Day Theme Dinner (I know, not the time of year for it but the meal plan is gluten free)
For more dinner ideas, download a copy of Need Help Mom? on Amazon (click below).
Other Goodies You May Need: