- "I didn't fail the test, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong" -- Benjamin Franklin
- "The two most important days of your life are the day you were born and the day you found out why." -- Mark Twain
- "Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it." -- Charles Swindell
- "You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." -- Christopher Columbus
- "Either you run the day or the day runs you." -- Jim Rohn
- And, one of my all-time favorite quotes is from The Velveteen Rabbit:
Make it more of a challenge and place the quotes but leave out who said it. That way they have to do a little research! It inspires creativity, keeps us all connected and gives everyone something to look forward to finding.
This is a fun birthday idea too. When my husband turned forty, I covered the (entire) interior of his car with sticky notes of Seinfeld quotes. He's still finding them buried in strange places. Share the love...
Goodies to Share the Love...