- SPRING Roll (buy the kind you can bake in the oven or drop by the Chinese take-out)
- SPRING Onions Stir-Fry (colorful sweet Bell peppers, snow peas and chicken)
- SPRING Strawberries & Cream (slice up the berries and then let kids spray on some real whipped cream)
Activities: Chinese Traditional Crafts and the Zodiac...click below to read more.
Artists: Make Chinese Placemats with Zodiac animals. Older kids can research the signs for each family member’s personalized placemat.
Writers: Have kids write Chinese cookie-style fortunes on small slips of paper, place in a bowl and then take turns drawing fortunes during dinner. To spark ideas, use kids’ books or a book of quotes.
Cooks: Depending on their skill level, pick an activity that is safe and fun for kids.
- Wash vegetables for stir fry.
- Slice vegetables for stir fry.
- Cook stir fry.
- Serve cooked rice.
- Prepare dipping sauces for spring rolls.
- Spoon strawberries into individual dessert bowls.
For more dinner ideas, download a copy of Need Help Mom? on Amazon.